Everybody shops on Amazon. If you don’t, you’re kind of weird. If you buy the same thing over and over again, there’s no reason you shouldn’t get $10 for free from Amazon*, provided you own an Alexa device. Here’s how it works:
- First, you have to be an Amazon Prime member to get this deal. If you’re not a member yet, you can sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
- Pick an item from your order history that cost more than $10. The credit only applies to items that cost more than $10 before tax and shipping.
- Turn to your favorite Alexa device and say “Alexa, reorder <your item name here>” or “Alexa, order more <your item name here>”
- Alexa will tell you that she found said item in your order history and the current price. She will then ask if you would like to buy it. Say yes.
- Within three days, you should see a $10 credit in your Amazon account. Note, this will not be refunded to your method of payment, it is an Amazon gift card applied to your account.
*You can only use this deal one time, and Alexa will not tell you if you’ve already used it, so you’ll have to track this yourself